Reliable and robust sensing system
The Nubo Sphere hardware was designed to operate in the harshest environmental conditions and provide insights into your site’s emissions 24/7.
Quick and easy setup
The Nubo sensor node can be mounted on a wide variety of poles or existing infrastructure in less than ten minutes. No special tools or complicated training courses needed.
Low-maintenance and future-proof
Every detail of the system is designed for minimum maintenance effort. The cartridge system in particular allows for easy maintenance and system adaptation to future regulatory requirements or monitoring needs.
- Plug and play with LTE connectivity and GPS positioning
- Highly sensitive and selective CH4 sensing elements
- Designed for autonomous operation under tough conditions
- Operates in ambient temperatures ranging from -20°C – 50°C/-4°F – 122°F
- IP65-rated design for superior water resistance
- Low-power design and large lithium battery ensure operation for more than a week in absolute darkness
- Large data buffer of more than a day allows for operation in areas with weak or intermittent cellular coverage
- Secure encrypted communications (TLS 1.2)
Fast & easy installation: 3 steps in less than 10 minutes
Step 1 – Fix pole mounts
Fix the pole mounting plates to the pole with band ties. The universal mounting plate is compatible with all of the system’s elements and a wide variety of pole diameters.
Step 2 – Mount sensor node and accessories
Simply attach the sensor node by sliding the system’s backplate into the mounting plate. The system holds in place so that you can easily tighten the fixation screws. Do the same for the wind sensor and solar panel. Align both and connect the cables.
Step 3 – Register device
Once the power is connected, the device automatically starts communication with our cloud. There’s no need for configuration. Simply scan the QR code to register the device and link it with your organization/site network.
Smart cartridge system
The future-proof system design with its two exchangeable sensor cartridges allows easy maintenance and sustainable upgrades to the latest sensor technologies.
In case of customer-specific sensing needs or changing regulatory requirements, parameters can be added in a very flexible manner and on an as-needed basis without any need to exchange the entire system.